What information do we collect and how is it used?
- Information you submit voluntarily to the website such as your name and email address. For example, you may submit information while leaving a comment on a website, subscribing to the newsletter or submitting a contact form.
- Information we collect from other sources about you. For example, you may link your Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Google and/ any other social media accounts to your user profile. If you do so, we will receive your name, email address and profile picture associated with the account you are using.
- We automatically collect certain information about you and the device you used to access the website. For example, when you visit the website, we will log your IP address, operating system type, browser type, referring website, pages you viewed and the date/times when you accessed the website. Information can also be collected about the way you use our website like links clicked or page visits.
- We may log information using cookies which basically are like small data files stored on your browser whenever you visit a website. There are two types of cookies-Session, these expire as soon as you close your browser and Persistent, which stay on your browser until deleted. We may use both these types of cookies as this helps us provide you with a more personalised experience on our website.
How we may use your information?
- To operate and maintain the website like improve our products and services.
- To send you information about new posts, newsletters or promotional information about new products and giveaways. You can choose to opt out of this email communication anytime by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the email.
- To send you administrative email, confirmation email related to a service, technical notices like website maintenance, update on policies or security alert.
- To respond to your comments or enquiries and to provide you with user support.
- To track and measure adverts on the website.
- To protect, investigate and deter against any unauthorised or illegal activity.
Third party use of personal information.
- We may share your information with third parties when you explicitly authorise us to share your information.
- Additionally, the Website may use third-party service providers to service various aspects of the Website. Each third-party service provider’s use of your personal information is governed by their respective privacy policies.
- The Website currently uses Jetpack (included with WordPress) – this service helps our Website with site statistics and analytics, email subscriptions, likes and SEO tools for social media.
4. At this time, your personal information is not shared with any other third-party applications. This list may be amended from time to time in the Website’s sole discretion.
5. Except when required by law, we will not sell, distribute, or reveal your email addresses or other personal information without your consent; however, we may disclose or transfer personal information collected through the Website to third parties who acquire all or a portion of our business, which may be the result of a merger, consolidation, or purchase of all or a portion of our assets, or in connection with any bankruptcy or reorganisation proceeding brought by or against us.
From time to time, we may use anonymous data, which does not identify you alone, or when combined with data from other parties. This type of anonymous data may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. Examples of this anonymous data may include analytics or information collected from cookies.
Publicly visible information.
If you leave a comment, certain information may be publicly visible. Your email address will never be available publicly. At your option, you may also add a Gravatar, a profile description, a social media profile and a link to your website.
Users may see your username, avatar, profile description and website information.
Users may, at any time, prevent the setting of cookies, by the Website, by using a corresponding setting of your internet browser and may thus permanently deny the setting of cookies. Furthermore, already set cookies may be deleted at any time via an Internet browser or other software programs. This is possible in all popular Internet browsers. However, if users deactivate the setting of cookies in your Internet browser, not all functions of our Website may be entirely usable.
- Display Ads
- Retargeting Ads
- Affiliate Program Participation
The Website may engage in affiliate marketing, which is done by embedding tracking links into the Website. If you click on a link for an affiliate partnership, a cookie will be placed on your browser to track any sales for purposes of commissions.
At the moment, we are not a part of any affiliate program. But in future if it happens we will update this space.
Rights related to your personal information.
- Opt-out – You may opt-out of future email communications by following the unsubscribe links in our emails. You may also notify using our email to be removed from our mailing list.
- Access – You may access the personal information we have about you by submitting a request to the above email address.
- Amend – You may contact us at through email to amend or update your personal information.
- Forget – In certain situations, you may request that we erase or forget your personal data.
Please note that we may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes or to complete transactions, or when required by law.
Sensitive personal information.
The Website does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 16. If a parent or guardian believes that the Website has personally identifiable information of a child under the age of 16 in its database, please contact us immediately through our email and we will use our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Last updated: August 25, 2018.
This website and its content is copyright of Krati Agarwal- ©Krati Agarwal 2018. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.